Tula Baby Carrier
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from *15-45 pounds (7kg- 20Kg)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
*Infants more than 15 lbs (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately) with the Tula Ergonomic Carrier until the baby can hold his/her head up consistently for extended periods of time and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
Weight Range: 3kg to 20kg.
- For longer carries (could replace the pram)
- When walking along unpaved ground or uneven pavements
- Nature walks
- School run
- At the airport, the supermarket, fun parks and other crowded places
- Some Dads prefer this type of carrier
The fabrics used in a Tula Carrier are very light which make them great for carrying in warmer climates.