Lenny Lamb Wrap Tai
Lenny WrapTai is a combination of a MeiTai carrier and a wrap. It has a very comfortable panel that snugs your baby but it also has a four-way wrap straps that will distribute the weight evenly over the shoulders and the upper body. You can use the Lenny WrapTai for front and back carry.
Note the difference between the Lenny WrapTai and MeiTai are the straps. The WrapTai straps are wide and unpadded making them good for spreading the fabric and weight across your shoulders. The Mei tai straps are thin and padded making them more 'cushier' on your shoulders.
- Lenny WrapTai is reversible! Both sides can be worn.
- Every Lenny WrapTai is a wrap conversion which means it is made of the same high quality fabrics we use for manufacturing our wraps
- All yarn and dyes used for LennyLamb fabrics have the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certificate.
- Lenny WrapTai is compliant with the ASTM F2236-14 and EN 13209-2:2006 norms.
- Lenny WrapTai is available in two sizes: Mini and Toddler.
- Measurements: waist strap length: 105 cm each / shoulder straps length: 205 cm
Weight Range: Birth to 20 kg
- For very comfortable long carries
- Cab replace the stroller especially when walking over uneven terrain
- Carry baby on the front or back from 12 months
- The long strips of fabric that go around the waist and over the shoulders make this a very comfortable carrier to wear.
- A Mei Tai is more adjustable than a structured carrier as it is less structured, making it an option to consider if you can't find a suitable soft structured carrier
PLEASE NOTE: Actual colours of the fabric may vary from pictures. Pattern placement may vary from the one presented in the pictures.