Tula Baby Free-to-Grow
As you welcome your baby to the world, the Free-to-Grow carrier seamlessly adjusts and lets you hold them close from the very beginning. Tula's first collection is inspired by the precious moments of childhood. So simple, yet distinctly precious.
Blossum, Discover, Play and Wonder.
- Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
- No need for a newborn insert
- Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
Tula Baby do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 12.5cm - 38cm.
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 28cm - 43cm tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 12.5cm tall and 68.5cm wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76cm (waistband total of ~ 144.5cm long)
- Weight of the carrier: 700g
Weight Range: 3.2kg-20kg
- Wearing your baby in a carrier is a great way to transition a baby from the womb to the world.
- It is great for babies with colic as the chest of the wearer massages pressure points on the baby's stomach.
- Keeping a baby with reflux upright after a feed in a carrier will help to lessen the discomfort of rising acid as well.
- Parent - Baby bonding, especially for Mothers
- For longer carries (could replace the pram)
- When walking along unpaved ground or uneven pavements
- Nature walks, camping, school run
- At the airport, the supermarket, fun parks and other crowded places
- Some Dads prefer this type of carrier