Additions to the Soft Structured Carrier
To be able to accommodate for a newborn or smaller baby the Soft Structured Carrier needs and infant insert. Some carriers come with a newborn system and some require you to buy an additional insert. Extenders can also be purchased to convert a baby carrier into a toddler carrier as they help to make the seat wider for the longer legs of a toddler.
- For longer carries
- Could replace the pram especially in situations where pushing a pram is not easy eg uneven pavements and unpaved areas
- Great for the airport and to the supermarket
- Men tend to prefer a Soft Structured Carrier
- Back carries for babies 12months and older
- Some soft structured carriers have more than back and front carries
Newborn through to toddler
3kg to 20kg.